The Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneurs (PROTÉGÉ) Ready to Work (RTW) Programme at WCT is an apprenticeship programme to enhance the employability of Malaysian graduates with skills and real-life work experiences.
- Malaysian citizen who is currently unemployed and/or with no prior working experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Civil / Structural / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Construction Management and Quantity Surveying faculties with a minimum CGPA of 2.7 from local, international or foreign institutions of higher learning
- Self-motivated, committed, positive personality and work attitude
- Possess own transport and accommodation
- Duration: 8 months on-the-job training, including soft-skills training
- Placement: Klang Valley region, Kota Bharu in Kelantan and Bintulu in Sarawak
- 5-day workweek
- Monthly Basic Allowance of RM2,000.00
- Paid Leave & Sick Leave
- Outpatient Medical Claim
- SOCSO and EIS Contributions
- Group Personal Accident (GPA) and Group Hospitalisation & Surgical (GHS)
- Project Site: Civil & Structural, Mechanical & Electrical, Architectural, Planning, Land Survey, Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Quality Management, Environmental, Health & Safety, Plant & Machinery, Mechanic & Logistic.
- Corporate Office: Accounts & Finance, Legal Affairs, Corporate Communications, Internal Audit & Risk Management, Information Technology & Document Control, Human Resource & Administration, Purchasing & Inventory, Contracts Administration, Technical and Quality, Environment, Safety & Health.